POC Specialists role is to identify POC opportunities within Henry Schein accounts and grow sales in this category. This is to be achieved through independent account calls as well as working with all Sales Team Members in the territory of responsibility. POC rep is to achieve annual sales and GP goals established by the VP of the Capital Equipment Group and the Area Sales Directors. POC rep will report to the Area Sales Director and will assist with driving the Henry Schein corporate directives and strategies established with our vendor partners in this space. POC rep will also act as lead generations for the CLS when a larger lab opportunity is identified.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
% of Time Responsibilities
1. 40% Identify laboratory POC opportunities in designated territory and actively move these opportunities through the sales process to close.
2. 30% Work closely with FSC's in the designated territory to assist the FSC in uncovering lab POC leads in the Mid- Market and Large Group Practice customer and help determine best fit for the customer. Assist in moving these opportunities through the sales process.
3. 10% Develop strong field relationships with the representatives of key Tiered Manufacturers as identified by the Lab Category Management Team. Develop consistent communication with these Key Vendor reps through email, phone conversation or face to face meetings or co-travel.
4. 10% Work closely with your CLS Region Sales Manager to manage and review pipeline/funnel and to proactively use the designated CRM tool to manage the pipeline/funnel.
5.. 5% Attend and actively participate in all required sales meetings.
6. 5% Complete all administrative work in a timely fashion as required by company policy and leadership: Pipeline/Funnel reports, Activity reports, Expense reports and any other reports deemed necessary by the manager or company. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
Physical Activities: This position requires extensive travel within the designated territory. (Minimum 50% travel is not unusual) This position will be working in a home office environment, utilizing typical office equipment.
At least 1-4 years of industry experience with a strong knowledge of Laboratory Point of Care Products.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
Knowledge of clinical laboratory trends with a basic knowledge of CLIA rules and regulations. Basic knowledge of Clinical Laboratory Reimbursement. Good knowledge of
The different Medical specialties and the corresponding Point of Care products that would be "best fit" for these disciplines.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: www.henryschein.com/careers
Job Field: Sales/Telesales