This position is responsible for managing all field sales activities within a specific territory. This requires regular consultative contact with every account in a designated territory to build merchandise, equipment, technology, and service sales with existing customers and a heavy emphasis on obtaining new customers. This position is expected to form a business relationship with the customer built around the relevance of HSD to the customer's needs associated with business practices, merchandise, equipment, technology, and service.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Develops, manages, and increases Merchandise, Equipment, Technology, and Service Sales in a specific territory as defined by Regional Manager, this requires face to face consultative contact with every customer.
- Plans, organizes, and implements effective strategies using all company programs, tools and initiatives to increase market share in Merchandise, Equipment, Technology, and Service
- Maintains professional and consistent communication with Regional Manager and perform activities with customers as directed.
- Attends all sales meetings, dental conventions, seminars, and Career Development training programs as instructed by Regional Manager.
- Responds in a professional fashion to customer concerns, executing follow up actions to ensure customer issues/opportunities are communicated to appropriate HSD departments.
- Maintains accountability for adherence to company and divisional organization policies and procedures.
- Works in a professional and harmonious manner and cooperate with all HSD personnel in the execution of company programs as directed.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
At least 2 years of prior sales-related experience required.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
Desired skills include: sales knowledge, excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and project management skills
Valid driver's license required.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Job Field: Sales/Telesales