What We Need
A collaborative Human Resources leader aligned with our vision and mission
Who We Are Looking For
A dynamic Manager Human Resources who will partner with management to develop and implement local HR strategies appropriate for business needs and consistent with the organization's overall HR strategy. This position evaluates the organization's future workforce needs in order to recommend changes to the HR strategy and adapt existing HR programs to meet these needs. The Manager Human Resources leads, directs, evaluates, and develops a team of HR professionals to ensure the HR strategy is implemented. Bilingual in English and Spanish highly desired.
What You Will Do
• Develops human resource practices in compliance with facility and system policies as well as federal, state, and local government regulations and laws in the human resources specialty area(s) assigned.
• Identifies legal and regulatory requirements affecting the Human Resource functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance; oversees and prepares for the applicable accreditations.
• Analyzes data and makes recommendations to management on a variety of Human Resources metrics to align Human Resources strategy with system strategy.
• Leads operations and guidance of Human Resources unit; oversees and delivers HR services for multiple areas such as employee relations, talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, talent management, training and leadership development, compensation and benefits, and other areas as assigned.
• Represents the facility in legal related matters such as EEOC, ADA, DOL, FLSA, FMLA, unemployment, and litigation
• Formulates partnerships and advises leadership regarding key organizational and management issues including employee relations.
• Collaborates to develop and maintain the HR budget.
• Implements HR best practices that effectively communicate and support business unit and system's strategic vision.
• Provides input into the development of HR plans and strategies to align with the achievement of a specified business unit and/or system objectives.
• Audits HR policies and practices to ensure compliance and recommends corrective actions and continuous improvement.
• Recommends new approaches policies and procedures to affect continual improvements in efficiency of department and highest quality of services performed.
• Manage a team of HR professionals: HR Generalist, HR Specialist II