The Club at Admirals Cove in Jupiter, Florida is seeking an experience Maintenance Technician to join our team of professionals.
Qualified candidates should demonstrate a commitment to: quality, productivity, dependability, member focus and adaptability.
As a Facilities Maintenance Technician of The Club at Admirals Cove, you will be responsible to perform carpentry, painting, electrical and plumbing to ensure proper upkeep of Club facilities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performing minor repairs and/or replacement of fixtures, valves, appliances, windows, doors, screens or furniture as required to ensure proper upkeep of Club facilities.
- Performs preventive maintenance by identifying and reporting through the Club's work order system defects, deterioration and wear and tear on the facilities to ensure issues are resolved proactively.
- Operates, repairs and maintains various power and hand tools to ensure safe and productive handling.
- Inspects Club facilities on a routine basis and corrects deficiencies found. * Assists and cooperates with other departments in the performance of day to day utilities and responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills Required- Must be able to:
- Ability to work effectively individually or in a team as well as with diverse groups.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally, in writing or electronically and be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to express ideas effectively and concisely.
- Ability to work effectively in a service oriented environment and adapt to unexpected circumstances that may arise.
- Ability to follow through and carry out assignments.
- Problem solving skills and sound judgment.
- Ability to understand and apply Club and departmental policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of proper and safe use of tools etc.
Physical Demands- Must be able to:
- Lift (at least 85 pounds), carry, push or pull a variety of tools, equipment and materials.
- Climb, balance, stoop, kneel and crouch to gain access to pipes, wiring and equipment.
- Near-visual acuity needed to read equipment diagrams and inspect parts.
- Depth perception, field of vision and color vision needed in fitting and installing parts.
- Exposed to wet and very hot conditions.
- Exposed to noise and vibration from operating machinery.
- May be required to work in confined areas to access equipment.
Educational/Miscellaneous Requirements: Have and maintain a valid Florida Drivers License High School Diploma or Equivalent One or more year(s) experience in an Engineering/Maintenance or related setting.
Benefits: Insurance after 30 days, Free employee meals, Free uniforms, Generous 401(k) plan. Vacation, Sick & Holiday Pay Scholarships for employees and their children.
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour