Sodexo has an opening for a Food Operations Manager at Inspired Living at Lakewood Ranch in Bradenton, Florida. This 134 Resident Premier Senior Living Community is located on US 41 between Tampa and Sarasota with quick access to Interstate 75.
In this role you will assist the Director of the dining program, managing the daily operations of the kitchen and dining venues, 15-20 food service employees, food production, some catered events, quality standards, food and labor costs controls, the HACCP process, and customer service programs and enhancements. This is a hands-on position with a strong focus on hospitality as you move from back of the house to front of the house in addition to some administrative and financial duties. This is a great #2 role for anyone seeking career development, opportunity for future advancement.
Your Skills Checklist for this position:
Formal management training, a Servsafe Certificate
Food production and catering experience
Financial skills for at least 400K annual budget volume
HR skills; train and supervise 10-20 employees
Working knowledge of HACCP for regulatory compliance
Table touch for Resident dining satisfaction
Background in Country Club / Senior Living is ideal
Sodexo Benefits at a glance; http://bit.ly/12E1uUf
Sodexo - A world leader in Management Services http://www.sodexousa.com/usen/careers/careers.aspx
Connect, Search and Apply all on the go with the Sodexo Jobs App! Available for smart phones http://m.sodexo.jobs/jobs_app.htm
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies