Are you a seasoned General Manager looking for a new challenge in contract management and/or corporate dining?
Sodexo is seeking a Food General Manager 5 for our Corporate Services segment in Jacksonville, Florida. This manager will be responsible for a _multi-faceted dining program at CSX’s corporate headquarters. This is a corporate dining account with a total projected managed volume of $5M._This General Manager will be based out of the HQ of this established transportation company and will oversee the HQ Cafe, Coffee Shop, _stand-alone deli, multiple micro markets, corporate catering, an off-site conference center with 20 hotel rooms, and culinary operations for executive travel. These operations include overseeing company/client trips aboard classic restored sleeper trains to events like the Kentucky Derby and beyond. Additionally, this position will manage 5 Executive Chefs, 1 Site GM, 1 Operations Manager, and about 30 frontline Sodexo employees.
We are seeking candidates that are extremely organized and are strong leaders, as this site involves direct client contact in a multiple client environment. Catering volume at the account will be approximately $500K/year and will include some high-end receptions and unique concepts, including food production for clients on executive travel trips by train. _The ideal candidate will have experience in large diverse_ and multi-unit accounts.
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Provide stellar customer service (and this manager will have daily contact with multiple clients including corporate executives)
- Have strong financial acumen and can drive stability with new management
- Multi-task, lead by example and direct employees in a fast-paced environment
- Be extremely innovative, particularly in the areas of culinary and health and wellness offerings
- Be adept at leading through change
- Work well with others and be flexible
Why apply to this position?
- This position offers a predominantly Monday through Friday daytime schedule (with the need to flex as business requires)
- This position involves great variety daily, moving about to different locations
- There is a great opportunity to make an impact and build a great team
- Sodexo provides unparalleled opportunities for career advancement; this position can facilitate promotions in the future
- You’ll have independence and autonomy
- You’ll report to an experienced and knowledgeable manager
- Relocation Assistance is available
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Directs all contract services.
- Oversees management/administrative team who are responsible for special functions, cash control and payroll.
- Customer and client satisfaction
- Drives growth
- Financial management