Combined Insurance, is seeking a Bilingual
Customer Care Associate (Policyholder Support) to join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company. We are proud of our tradition of success in the insurance industry of over 90 years. Come join our team of hard-working, talented professionals!
This position is responsible for the overall administration of the List Bill Program, which encompasses coverage written for individuals, but renewed via Payroll Deduction. This person acts as a liaison between the customer, employer, Combined, and the Combined Agent. The avenues of communication for this are via phone, letter writing, E-Mail or fax.
- Analyze, research and respond to all Policyholder, Employer, or Agent's verbal & written inquiries pertaining to the List Bill Program. Provide support and/or handle internal Call Center escalations regarding Group inquiries.
- Develop working relationships with the employers to provide the necessary service and support to address and resolve any administrative issues across all internal operational departments.
- Responsible to make updates and adjustments to policyholder and group records, as well as the maintenance of billing and related items. This includes case documentation to all files containing specifics to the outcome of the file, as well as the creating and maintenance of physical files.
- Gain knowledge and be able to respond to inquiries for all service functions in PHS - For example: billing inquiries, policy status, policy changes, descriptions, owner and beneficiaries, cancellations, etc.
- Support and assist the other areas in PHS, as well as the other areas of our operation as needed. This person will gain knowledge of company policies, products and our internal systems.
This position will be a 40 hour per week schedule, Monday - Friday.
- Good decision-making abilities
- Analytical skills will be required+
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- General administrative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess effective Spanish communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- High School diploma or equivalent
- College degree preferred
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Customer service background (written and verbal)
- 2-3 Years of experience required
- Insurance background helpful
Travel - No
Job Posting - Jan 7, 2019, 1:44:19 PM