Sodexo is seeking a Clinical Nutrition Manager to run the dietetics program at Orange Park Medical Center (OPMC). This 317 bed hospital is located ~15 miles south of Jacksonville. OPMC is a mid sized community based teaching hospital with a trauma unit, rehab, psych, peds, ICU units, and medical/surgical units. Sodexo provides food service and the clinical nutrition support for the facility.
Reporting to the General Manager, the selected candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian
- Work with direct inpatient care including some weekend and holiday coverage including on call as needed
- Be responsible for monitoring and achievement of clinical nutrition care standards
- Assist in preparation and readiness for accreditation and regulatory visits for clinical and patient services areas
- Preferred experience charting using an electronic medical record
- Cross cover units on assigned weekends or for teammates, vacations and holidays
- Florida licensure is required
To learn more about Orange Park Medical Center click here: http://orangeparkmedical.com/
Functions as the in-unit lead Clinical leader for a medium to large account or multiple accounts under one contract in a system. Manages the daily operations of nutrition services through direct supervision of both non-exempt employees and entry-level exempt professional employees.
-Directs daily operations of nutrition programs and ensure customer and client satisfaction levels are met.
-May provide direct nutrition care to population served
-Establishes and executes operating standards, implements quality improvements, manages the budget and communicates them to other departments.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for nutrition services.
-Promotes nutrition services and stays current with most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Manages employees to ensure they meet goals, cost controls deadlines, and collect outcomes.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel).
-Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client, regional or national initiatives, projects, and implements the service program(s).