- High school diploma or equivalent required, and Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours with some holidays required
- Handle inbound/outbound calls from multiple sources
- Ability to provide a legendary customer experience by connecting and providing solutions to all customers required
- Must be able too meet and exceed department and company sales goals.
- Ability to learn and execute selling techniques - Strong interpersonal and telephone etiquette skills, and the ability to build rapport with customers required
- Basic math, logic, geography and problem solving skills as well as the ability to follow specific instructions are also required
- Ability to type, listen and think of an appropriate solution to your customer's needs all while keeping up a lively verbal exchange. And you'll need to be fast - customers don't want to wait
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 260,000 vehicles, employs more than 29,000 people, and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions.
Some keywords related to this position are: Sales; Retail Sales; Inbound Sales; Outbound Sales; Customer Service; Call Center; Order Processing; Service Quality; Sales Administration; Customer Needs; Customer Communications.
People living in or near these PA locations in the Reading area have found our opportunities of interest. Wyomissing, Kutztown, Hamburg, Pottstown, Lebanon, Quakertown, Exton, Allentown, Lehigh Valley, Breinigsville, Fogelsville, Manheim, Lancaster, King of Prussia, Millersville, Palmyra, Mt Joy, East Norriton, Bethlehem, Montgomeryville, North Wales, Wilmington, Media, Ft Washington, Horsham, Phillipsburg NJ, Harrisburg, York, Mendenhall, Philadelphia.