This job could be located anywhere in the US for the right applicant but we are seeking someone to cover Rockwell Automation WESTERN REGION for Information Software Sales Executive
The Information Software Sales Executive is responsible for direct sales that achieve revenue projections for Rockwell Automation's Information Software Solutions, enabling the company's comprehensive connected enterprise vision. This includes but is not limited to selling Advanced Analytics, Industrial IIoT and Manufacturing Execution Systems, across South Pacific for the CPG, Mining, Minerals & Cement and Oil & Gas industries.
- Achieve Rockwell Automation Information Software sales targets, and meet business revenue plans for software solutions using a discipline sales process within targeted accounts.
- Directly responsible for meeting and exceeding quota by actively negotiating and bringing opportunities to closure while working with the broader matrixed Rockwell Automation sales teams.
- Develop and manage an accurate sales forecast and pipeline of Information Software and other related solutions.
- Provide input into customer proposals and requests for information. Sales is responsible for the proposal. We don't generate it, but ensure its pulled together.
- Assist in the development of project scope and ROI analysis. Utilize value selling techniques to quantify project ROI and structure commercial deals accordingly.
- Leverage Global Sales & Marketing selling resources for target opportunity identification and access. Serve as the primary liaison between customers, regional sales team members and Rockwell Automation Information Software to ensure efficient and effective communications and information flow from sales and pipeline development activities. Effectively translate technical terms into everyday language and properly manage expectations, both internally and externally.
- Provide formal regular status reports to sales management which include forecast, pipeline and activity summary information. Monitor & report revenue and pipeline results weekly via CRM tool for assigned Verticals or Geographies to ensure performance goals are met.
Develop strong business & financial knowledge of IS offering and its impact on potential business. Demonstrate understanding of MES and other emerging technology trends and their impact on business decisions in assigned Vertical or Geography and clearly communicate this knowledge to extended sales teams.
EOE, M/F/Disabled, Vet
Architecture and Software
Sales, Services, and Solutions
No. of Positions:
Fresno - California, Los Angeles - California, Mission Viejo - California, Sacramento - California
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley(R) and Rockwell Software(R) product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.