SCANA is becoming Dominion Energy!
If you have a passion for exceeding customer expectations and enjoy a challenging, fast paced, and unscripted contact center environment, SCANA Corporation wants to hear from you!
We are seeking motivated, reliable and friendly Customer Relations Specialists to join our award-winning Customer Service team that supports two of our energy subsidiaries, SCE&G and PSNC Energy. These positions begin March 18, 2019 and are located at the Columbia Contact Center located in Cayce, SC.
This position is in a 24/7 contact center and provides and administers company products and services to electric, gas, and appliance protection plan clients through a broad range of inbound, interactive voice response (IVR), and web-based interaction services.
- Creates customer loyalty by ensuring high quality customer service at a reasonable cost, interpretation and response to customer inquiries, and improved customer relationships.
- Supports and actively participates in Emergency and Business Recovery efforts during system failures and natural disasters.
- As a critical part of our company's promise to customers, our team of resourceful problem-solvers will respond to a high volume of inbound customer calls and process data using our online Customer Information System.
- Issues orders for energy-related services
- Takes a positive and empathetic approach to assisting customers with a variety of inquiries regarding their essential need for natural gas and/or electric services.
To prepare our new hires for these responsibilities, we will provide extensive training. During this time, if hired, you will learn about the SCE&G and PSNC businesses through guided, interactive classroom training that will include testing at certain intervals to monitor your progress and real-world examples to apply what you've learned. After the training process is complete, you will be assigned your permanent shift based on your individual preference, shift availability, and overall performance during training.
- Starting pay is $15.97 per hour if non-bilingual and $16.97 per hour if bilingual.
- Eligibility for performance-based increases every 6 months for the first 2 years of employment.
- An additional $1 per hour shift differential will be paid for eligible shifts (shifts with majority hours falling after 2pm) and an additional $1 per hour for any hours worked on the weekend.
- SCANA offers competitive benefits to all full-time employees, many from day one of employment. These benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, 401(k) retirement savings plan and Paid Time Off (PTO). There is also the flexibility to shift trade or work overtime if available.