Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
Your Internship search stops here! In this exciting internship opportunity, you will intern with the Demand Planning Team to review and analyze historical forecasts and pinpoint areas of improvement, in order to help drive cost savings and minimize potential stock out's. In addition, you will have the chance to support the team on projects and tasks that include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in building a monthly scorecard which contains key forecast accuracy metrics, to be used in making forward looking business decisions.
- You might also help the team build a tool to help identify risks and problematic areas.
- Analyze and review hard safety stock levels.
- Forecast additions and new product launch forecasts.
- Recommend improvements for processes where necessary.
- Assist in other areas of Demand Planning and Supply Chain Optimization as needed.
- The intern can be a college student pursuing a College Degree in Statistics, Supply Chain Planning or Finance.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel (formulas, graphs, formatting), and have a functional knowledge of MS Access.