Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
- Operates a passenger van safely and efficiently.
- Follows specific regularly scheduled routes and responds to requests from Medical Group for unscheduled pick-ups and drop-offs.
- Assists passengers on entering and exiting vehicle.
- Monitors traffic and weather conditions and notifies office and passengers of potential problems.
- Reports accidents and safety situations to office.
- Inspects interior and exterior of vehicle at the beginning of each shift for properly operating headlights, turn signals, brake lights, interior courtesy lamps, air-conditioning or heating, warning lamps, mirror adjustment, properly inflated tires, windshield wipers, vehicle damage, etc. prior to moving vehicle.
- Responsible for ensuring inside and outside of vehicle are properly cleaned and fueled on an ongoing basis.
- Keeps interior of vehicle neat and orderly.
- Monitors vehicle condition and maintains proper maintenance records.
- Adheres to and supports the values of UnitedHealth Group.
- Responsible for shredding documents according to policy.
- Complies with all Medical Group as well as company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for acting in accordance with and complying with all departmental and company policies in relation to:
- Compliance Program.
- Risk Management Program.
- OSHA Program.
- DOH Program.
- Assists in special projects as needed.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- Must possess a valid Florida Driver's License
- Must have a Chauffeur Registration (PMC General)
- Must be available to work 8 hours a day Monday through Friday between the hours of 5:00am and 6:00pm
- Must be Bilingual (English / Spanish)
- Basic knowledge computer skills (Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, and Outlook. Microsoft Word - Create Correspondence and work within templates. Microsoft Excel - Data Entry, Sort / filter, and work within tables. Microsoft Outlook - email and calendar management)
- Must know how to navigate through Dade County
- Bilingual (English / Creole)
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift at least 100 pounds
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, United Healthcare, medical, transportation, Doral, Florida, FL