Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for a Director 2 - Facilities Operations in Phoenix, AZ.
As the Director 2, you will be responsible for successfully managing the Operations & Maintenance, Custodial and Grounds for this Charter School Organization with schools throughout Phoenix, AZ. Requirements include:
- Previous experience in Facilities Operations Management including building maintenance, environmental services and grounds;
- Knowledge and Experience with HVAC, skilled trades, and preventative maintenance;
- Experience and ability to develop effective business relationships with school leaders and provide technical expertise/guidance to improve performance and enhance the educational environment;
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills;
- Strong Leadership skills with a focus on staff development and team building;
- Strong Organizational skills and the ability to multitask;
- Experience with work order and inventory systems;
- Experience in K12 or a University setting is strongly preferred;
- Bi-lingual a plus, but not required.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Sodexo offers you a competitive salary, paid training, extensive education and continuous learning opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package designed with work-life balance in mind that includes 4 weeks of vacation plus additional sick time during the first year of employment
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
The Director of Facilities Operations is responsible for directing facilities maintenance operations of building(s) and property at a single unit. The Director of Facilities Operations manages the preventative maintenance and reactive repair of skilled trades, e.g., HVAC, plumbing, electrical, utilities; and manages the hiring, training and supervision of staff, professionals and management. The Director of Facilities Operations manages a safe and efficient working environment, essential to the performance of the business. The Director may oversee construction work and often manages other core Sodexo services, and/or logistics of business/operations services, e.g., grounds keeping, laundry, food, security, inventory, mail, concierge services.