This position is an integral part of the repair department. Primary responsibility is to repair handpieces and small equipment, provide quotes to customers, and maintain adequate repair parts inventory to ensure timely turnaround.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Repair handpieces and small equipment in accordance with ProRepair's processes and quality guidelines.
- Evaluate, estimate and process handpieces and small equipment that come in for repair.
- Maintain adequate inventory to complete repairs within ProRepair's stated turnaround time by keeping track of current inventory and placing orders as needed.
- Contact customers with repair estimates as requested and obtain approval for repairs.
- Properly package and send handpieces and small equipment for return delivery.
- Prepare inventory usage and other reports as required/requested by manager.
- Input repair orders into invoicing system.
- Attend conventions as necessary to promote ProRepair's services to current and potential customers.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
Minimum 2 years experience with electronic or small equipment repair.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
Ability to work with small components, analyze and solve problems, strong mechanical aptitude, attention to detail, professional demeanor, basic computer skills, good verbal & written communication skills in English/Spanish
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: (please click on the apply button below).
Job Field: Equipment Support