Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
You never thought your career could help millions of lives. Well, here you can. As a Market Support Admin, you'll utilize innovative strategies and programs to ensure access to health care coverage for the underserved and impact millions of lives. You'll use your energetic, empathetic approach to marketing and add value to our team. Through community marketing and outreach efforts, you will have direct impact on membership growth and retention. You'll use your creativity, strategic lens and outspoken attitude to be part of an elite team to rewrite the history of UnitedHealth Group. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
- Provides logistical support and ensures successful planning and execution of external conferences, meetings and community events
- Contributes to attainment of health plan’s sales, retention, leads, events and activities goals
- Supports Sales and Marketing teams in assigned territory and neighboring territories, as required
- Collaborates with Sales Agents and Agent Managers to support their work in North Carolina communities
- Plans and executes on member education and sales events for current and potential members•Assists with the execution, planning and coordination of resources and staffing (e.g. Vendors, Partners, Sales Agent, etc.) to ensure events’ success
- Coordinates and assists with marketing materials and management of community outreach team’s supply inventories
- Executes successfully in support of overall team strategy and coordination
- Other operational support, as determined by sales director and manager
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Have a valid Accident & Health or sick license or able to obtain within 90 days of employment
- Have a valid Medicare Supplement Long Term or able to obtain within 90 days of employment
- Able to obtain UHC Certification within 90 days of employment
- Must be willing to travel at least 50% of the time within the assigned North Carolina territories, and work evenings and weekends, as required
- Proficiency within SharePoint (ability to update, upload, and revise information)
- Proficiency within Excel (ability to filter, sort, create, and edit spreadsheets)
- Proficiency presenting to large and small audiences and tailor presentations to specific audience needs
- Experience managing marketing materials
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Community outreach and engagement experience
- Prior Medicare sales experience
- Bilingual skills in Spanish is a plus
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Community & State. Challenge brings out the best in us. It also attracts the best. That's why you'll find some of the most amazingly talented people in health care here. We serve the health care needs of low income adults and children with debilitating illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, HIV/AIDS and high-risk pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes-based approach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical and environmental factors. Join us. Work with proactive health care, community and government partners to heal health care and create positive change for those who need it most. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth, Community Outreach, HealthCare, Travel, Market Support