Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who take pride in their work and show dedication to their job. As a Logistics Planner Associate, your attention to the small details and strong work ethic will ensure our operations continue to run smoothly as we deliver superior service to our customers. On our team, youll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What youll do on a typical day:
- Schedule, coordinate and monitor drivers and equipment to ensure daily transportation operations run safely, efficiently and on time
- Maintain computerized dispatch systems; input data and produce reports
- Assist in the development, planning and modification of daily schedules as appropriate; make notifications to customer service and the operations manager on the status of shipments
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, youll need:
- 1 year of professional work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Itd be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain or Logistics Management
- Knowledge of shipping software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Be part of something big.LI-#JS1
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oral, Toyota and many others. Were the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and were just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.