Sodexo Energy & Resource Onshore is seeking a qualified Multi Service Operations Manager I to work with an Oil & Gas client in Houston, Texas with experience in managing multiple services. The Multi Service Operations Manager will be responsible for managing site services including janitorial, move/add/change, events, mail services, shipping, receiving, reprographics, operational and financial performance.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provides team leadership by ensuring cohesiveness at the unit and with the client
- Oversees expenditures to control unit financials
- Directs one or more of the following daily: moves, housekeeping and/or custodial service operations in order to provide quality products and services.
- Maintains and implements sanitary and safety conditions and training to adhere to auditing procedures and statutory regulations
- Develops a business plan for the client that establishes a rapport, promotes partnership and fulfills the clients’ needs and expectations
- Accountable for the execution of product and service quality by maintaining highest level of delivery
- Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives
Duties include by not limited to:
- Executes strategic plan by implementing short and long-term goals that align with the scope of service, mission and values.
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring operating standards.
- Establishes a safe work environment for employees by performing safety audits and inspections, conducting safety-related training, and maintaining on-going communications with employees.
- Creates and manages the budget by increasing revenue and controlling unit expenditures to ensure accuracy of operating and administrative budget.
- Reviews financial statements to ensure performance is in accordance with business strategic initiatives.
- Monitor and enforce Sodexo Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement standards.
- Ensure unit staff has sufficient equipment and materials to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines.
- Ensure housekeeping and custodial service activities are performed according to standards and contractual requirements.
- Experience working in an oil & gas environment is a plus
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish) is preferred
Provides supervision of two or more core services at a client site to ensure client satisfaction and retention. Implements strategies to meet Client and Company objectives and achieve profitable growth. Ensures high customer satisfaction through developing team members and delivering quality services.
- Directs daily operation of two or more core services at a site to ensure employees have appropriate equipment and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards.
- Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client and implements the service program(s).
- Establishes a safe work environment for employees by providing safety-related training and equipment maintenance and by ensuring compliance with Sodexo safety and loss prevention programs and with standards and procedures for the handling and storage of hazardous materials and/or waste and complies with all government regulations.
- Manages the budget by controlling costs (e.g. labor, inventory, equipment, materials), complying with budget requirements and making adjustments when necessary.
- Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to employees.
- Promotes and supports workplace diversity and inclusion initiatives.