- 2-3 years of Lead, Assistant Supervisor or Leadership experience.
- 1-2 years of “training/teaching/instructing” experience or equivalent combination of education/work experience required.
- Must be bilingual in Spanish.
- This person should have excellent communication skills, strong computer skills, be self-motivated, detail oriented, able to multi-task, ambitious, and have a teacher and mentor mentality. Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office Processing software; including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Medical, dental and vision benefits
• 401k with Company match and Profit Sharing Plan
• Paid time off including vacation, sick time and holidays
• Education Assistance Program
• Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
• Discounts on Blount products at Company retail location
Blount Fine Foods is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital, & veteran status.