Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
Your Internship search stops here! In this exciting internship opportunity, you will obtain knowledge and experience in various aspects of Digital Marketing such as Social Media, Email Marketing, Digital Content Strategy, Content Creation and Digital Strategy. You will also support the Digital Marketing team on tasks and projects that may include, but are not limited to:
- Support the team with content creation for Benjamin Moore Social Efforts.
- Create efficiencies for Benjamin Moore YouTube and Pinterest Channels that will increase customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Research opportunities for other Email Marketing Vendors.
- Review Email Marketing Results.
- Work on content for internal and external Benjamin Moore sites.
- Review website analytics and look for opportunities for how we can drive more traffic to the Benjamin Moore website.
- The ideal candidate can be pursuing a College Degree in Marketing or Communications Studies.
- Interest in Digital Marketing such as: Social Media, Email Marketing, Digital Content Strategy, Content Creation, Digital Strategy.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- Prior Internship experience is a plus.
- Eagerness to learn.