Title: QA Coord- Bilingual
Job Category: Clinical Quality
Line of Business: HomeCare Services
About this Career Opportunity:
- Conduct case file and record reviews for compliance and identifies opportunities for improvement or corrective actions and to ensure contractual performance expectations are met.
- Submit weekly QA reports in a timely manner to Project Director.
- Present consistent feedback to management regarding areas that need improvement.
- Ensure 100% of clients participate in the client satisfaction survey.
- Ensure all clients receive a return call within 24 hours of calling and leaving a message.
- Review quality assurance standards, study existing policies and procedures and interviews personnel and patients to evaluate effectiveness of quality assurance programs.
- Creates, implements and monitors standard operating procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree in Human Services, education, psychology, sociology or related field required, bachelors degree preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years related experience.
- Demonstrate knowledge of quality assurance procedures and federal, state and local coalition laws and mandates.
- Demonstrate knowledge of computers and knowledge of data management processes.
- Demonstrate knowledge of eligibility determination processes and filing procedures.
Fluent in English and Punjabi
ResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
About Our Company
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a QA Coord- Bilingual.
About this Line of Business
As one of the industry's largest providers, HomeCare services offers care for more than 20,000 individuals across the country. We deliver quality, compassionate and highly individualized in-home care and support that helps seniors stay at home - all while maximizing their dignity, privacy and independence. Whether our clients are recovering from illness, injury or surgery, living with a chronic disability or dealing with the natural process of aging, our services are tailored to meet the individual needs of people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities.
HomeCare services include personal care and homemaking programs, professional nursing, geriatric care management, Alzheimer's/dementia care, respite care and other programs, as well as differentiated offerings in home monitoring with Rest Assured(R) Telecare that help reduce hospital visits and keep people in their homes longer.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
34709 9TH AVE S STE A600 & A500, FEDERAL WAY, WA 98003-8725 USA