Sodexo is seeking a Custodial Operations Manager 1 to oversee two of our Mayo Clinic sites in southwest Minnesota. This position will have direct oversight for our Mayo Clinic hospitals in New Prague and Waseca, Minnesota and report directly to the Regional General Manager. This position will lead 18 hourly associates supporting day shift (7:00am start time). New Prague consists of 52 beds and Waseca with 24 beds, plus additional off-site clinics & outer buildings. _Are you the experienced manager we’re seeking?
We are looking for a candidate who:
- is a leader who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in service and the technical execution of a health care housekeeping system;
- has a good working knowledge of EVS systems and processes including teletracking, Sodexo TRAKKAR, UOS, Gold Check, ENGAGE and black light inspections or is a quick learner;
- possesses strong leadership skills and has the ability to work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- has 3-5 years previous custodial or housekeeping management experience in a hospital or healthcare environment;
- has the ability to analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all levels within the organization related to training, leading hospital committees and change management;
- has experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines;
- has experience improving patient satisfaction, and driving full compliance to HCAHPS, local, state and Joint Commission standards;
- is proficient with computers and other technology
- Responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction scores
- Provides a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff
- Works with the Environment of Care Committee and Infection Prevention Director
- Supports a diverse and inclusive workforce _#LI
Is this opportunity right for you?
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 125,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 9,000 client sites and more than 15 million customers a day in North America.
Our Health Care Environmental Services/Housekeeping teams work to direct housekeeping operations at health care client locations, partnering with them to deliver innovative solutions. These teams also have responsibility for driving client satisfaction by providing stellar customer service via effective communication with all levels of hospital staff, as well as follow-through with action items that impact both client and patient satisfaction.
Apply today! You can also visit the Sodexo _Network with Us page and consider signing up for our Career Connections eNewsletter.
Take a sneak peek at how SODEXO can contribute to your well-being by visiting our _Benefits Center!
Provides management oversight for Environmental Services exempt and non-exempt level staff (client and/or Sodexo employees) in the delivery of Sodexo Environmental Service Programs. Ensures Environmental Service programs are in place and functioning according to design to consistently meet all company, client, and regulatory requirements.
-Establishes a safe work environment for clients, customers and staff by ensuring equipment safety and compliance with Sodexo safety and loss prevention programs and by providing safety-related training and equipment inventory and maintenance.
-Assumes GM responsibilities and authority in his or her absence
-Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring compliance to operating standards.
-Ensures compliance with application of all Sodexo Quality Assurance and Regulatory standards within the contractually agreed upon scope of services.
-Establish and/or adhere to defined operating standards, develops and implements quality improvements and ensures direct reports and staff adhere to the standards and expectations.
-Assists with Management of Environmental Service budget by ensuring full compliance to established operating standards, monitoring costs (e.g. labor, inventory, equipment, and material), and taking corrective action as needed.