This position is responsible for championing, analyzing and building Web Analytic capabilities for HSIC Corp and Divisions. The primary function is to provide insights to company and divisions based on clickstream, data warehouse and outside information which will be used to drive multichannel marketing and sales programs, and to measure and report on success of these programs using quantitatively based metrics such as Revenue, Conversion, Acquisition, and Retention etc.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Creates dashboards by pulling data from different data sources and websites for presentations to senior management team.
Leads website behavior and customer experience analysis.
Develops and implement standardized email marketing analytic methodologies.
Educates and partners with business units in analyzing web traffic using clickstream tools such as Coremetrics and Omniture etc. Integrates information in these tools with statistics derived via Microstrategy accessible data warehouse.
Suggests, creates and executes multivariate or a/b/c tests that drive fundamental improvements to site marketing/advertising performance.
Works with the marketing and website technology teams to identify gaps in the data capture strategy (tag throwing, parameter tracking, etc.) and collaboratively implement enhancements.
Maintains knowledge of web environment and advises leadership regarding relevant upcoming web channels, devices, methods or processes.
Monitors state-of-the-art and ensures that best practices in metrics and decision making are being used cross-company.
Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
Minimum 2 years working with standard clickstream analysis tools (Omniture, Coremetrics).
Minimum 2 years of analytic experience.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- High level of expertise in Business Intelligence tools (Business Objects, Microstrategy, Cognos, etc.) particularly adept at writing and tuning SQL queries.
- 3 years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite with very strong Excel and Access skills.
- Mid level expertise in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategies and at least one year of experience measuring the success of SEO/SEM campaigns/efforts.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end user and technical resources.
Graduate degree or bachelor's degree
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: (please click on the apply button below)
Job Field: IT/Software Development