Sodexo is an international organization whose mission is to "Improve the Quality of Daily Life for Everyone We Serve". Sodexo Corporate Services North America is seeking a Catering Manager 2 for our premier, upscale client, Freedom Financial in Tempe, Arizona.
The Catering Manager will have total catering responsibilities including the supervision of a management team and all hourly staff with a focus on excellent customer experience._ The position will focus on consistency and quality programs. _ _The best qualified candidate will have multi-site experience and the ability to manage multiple locations simultaneously. They will have excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and stellar organizational skills.
Our clients have created a beautiful, contemporary “workplace of the future” – this role will be responsible for delivering services that match the environment. Our ideal candidate will be innovative, keeping services fresh and updated based on current trends.
Success in this role and in the relationship will require you to:
- Be innovative every day
- Deliver exceptional customer service
Oversight of catering activities for a small to mid-size location/unit with $500k-$1M in managed catering volume. Medium complexity with a high degree of hands on involvement in catering events. Strong client interaction.
- Oversight of Sodexo resources, recipes, systems and use of catering programs to direct daily catering events including; food production, inventory, product deliveries, invoices, and procurement operations.
- Oversight of the sales process for catering and/or conference service events. Works with client and customers to design events.
- Ensures employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources to perform their job, and meet goals, cost controls and deadlines as assigned.
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment including both food and physical safety in order to comply with all regulatory and Sodexo standards in various environments. Drives the Zero Harm mindset.
- Complies with budget requirements by controlling costs (i.e. labor, inventory, equipment, materials) and making adjustments when necessary
- Supervises employees by delegating, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring operating standards