Sodexo is seeking and Operations Manager-Multi Service at Waterman Village.
Located in the 'New England of the South' town of Mount Dora, Florida. Florida's #1 ranked small town to retire to (USA TODAY). A visit to Waterman Village and Mount Dora, is a must, before deciding on an active retirement community with health care facilities and services, in Florida!
Working for Sodexo in Senior Living allows you to influence the well-being of seniors in specialized facilities, or in their homes, with customized services, and attentive and compassionate care. Your work has a direct impact on the quality of care provided to residents as well as resident satisfaction at our client sites, helping to create a place that feels like home.
The potential candidate will have strategic planning ability, Operational expertise in numerous disciplines, with a high degree of technical competency.
Possess skills in building engineering and exceptional verbal and written communication.
Contribute to leading the community in the discipline of facility maintenance. Must enjoy working with seniors and managing people, and work collaboratively with several generations in the workplace to make every day a better day for our clients and residents.
Will oversee the day-to-day operations in Maintenance, ensuring relaxing, comforting care to the residents.
This leader will plan, organize, supervise, coordinate and control the activities of the Maintenance Department to preserve the Sodexo Brand at all building services experiences in a respectful and appreciative manner.
Previous experience in a senior living community or health care community ideal.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with DOH regulatory guidelines and be flexible with work hours.
Functions at an account/unit providing two or more core services (facilities/engineering, food or custodial). Responsible for managing employees in multi- service areas in a single unit. May assume GM's responsibilities and authority in his/her absence
- Manages operations and monitors department KRI’s and rounding for multiple service areas by fulfilling contractual obligations.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards.
- Probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
- Performs basic HR duties; hiring, counseling, terminations, employee issues, and training.
- Provides positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate