Sodexo is seeking an experience Clinical Nutrition Manager at Naples Community Hospital in Naples, Florida.
Candidate will be responsible for two locations ( Downtown & North Campuses). with 5-6 RDs.
The ideal candidate will:
- Manage the nutrition care services for this acute care facility
- Be a Registered dietitian with prior management experience
- Prior experience with EYR or AYR
- Have responsibility for managing and developing a team to foster successful patient care programs and works with the team
- Serve in a leadership role on the Food and Nutrition Services team along with other manager’s reporting directly to the General Manager
- Have demonstrated leadership skills to manage and develop a clinical staff;
- Monitoring and evaluation of nutrition care services; accreditation and regulatory readiness and review;
- Establishing and maintaining standards of care have strong experience with regulatory and accreditation process
- Maintain a highly visible role with client interaction, representing the department on hospital-wide medical staff committees
- Have a track record of proactive interaction with the medical team, be an outstanding team player with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Have prior experience with electronic medical records charting, the nutrition care process
- Large CNM experience in healthcare a must.
- Licensure in Florida is required
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Functions as the in-unit lead Clinical leader for a large account, system or multiple accounts under the same contract or multiple contracts in a defined region.
Manages the daily operations of nutrition services through direct supervision of both non-exempt employees and entry-level exempt professional employees.
-Directs daily operations of nutrition programs and ensure customer and client satisfaction levels are met.
-Establishes and executes operating standards, implements quality improvements, manages the budget and communicates them to other departments.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for nutrition services.
-Promotes nutrition services and stays current with most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Manages employees to ensure they meet goals, cost controls deadlines, and collect outcomes.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel).
-Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client, regional or national initiatives, projects, and implements the service program(s).