Receives telephone calls from customers to answer inquiries on various issues, including orders, bills, and shipments. Issues call tags, credits and traces customer order shipments. Interacts with sales TSM's to inquire about products and the calls of customers intending to place orders. Interacts with Distribution Center TSM's regarding post order inquiries. Applies customer credit card payments and ACH payments.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Receives telephone calls from customers to answer inquiries on various issues, including orders, bills, and shipments. Issues call tags (merchandise returns), credits, and traces customer order shipments. Handles sensitive customer issues.
2. Interacts with sales TSM's to inquire about products and the calls of customers intending to place orders.
3. Interacts with Distribution Center TSM's regarding post order inquiries. Also inquires on the status of NSI (non stocking item) orders.
4. Applies customer credit card payments and ACH payments and/or directs payments to bank lock boxes. Also collects payments from customers contacted by the Credit department.
5. Issues refund checks to customers.
6. Contacts manufacturers for warranty and product information.
7. Processes order cancellations and back order cancellations.
8. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as needed.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
Three or more years call center, customer service experience, or comparable experience required.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Good telephone etiquette, ability to answer a high volume of calls, effective dispute resolution. Ability to learn applicable computer systems.
High school diploma or the equivalent required.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Job Field: Customer Service/Support