Responsible for the tracking and resolution of inbound material processing discrepancies. Responsible for heavy cooperation / communication with both the inbound team in Indianapolis, and external suppliers (both RA and 3rd party).
- Support and work closely with the Administrative Coordinator
- Under guidance of Administrative Coordinator take work direction on metric-tracking, dispo resolutions and the supporting process of improvement efforts.
- Daily responsible for communicating with internal and external suppliers / contacts to obtain resolutions for material dispositions in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of Receiving, Purchasing, and / or SAP disposition processes to resolve material dispositions.
- Responsible for working with other Rockwell functional areas to escalate issues / identify the need for corrective action.
- Ability to flex shift as required to assist other shifts.
- Work with and drive improvements between Rockwell Automation and our onsite 3rd party.
- Working with outside supplier vendors to resolve PO issues.
- Participate in troubleshooting, analyzing, and correcting problems within team and distribution center.
- Support the internal process improvement.
- Assist in the training of new team members
- Maintain effective communications with all distribution center teams and management.
- Ability to work effectively with multiple functional areas and personnel levels.
- Adapts easily to frequent changes in work methods, processes and duties.
- Ensures thorough familiarity with policies and procedures relating to standards of business conduct, and trains and motivates employees in the importance of full compliance with the letter and spirit of such policies and procedures.
EOE, M/F/Disabled, Vet
Operations & Engineering Services
Supply Chain and Operations
No. of Positions:
Whitestown - Indiana
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley(R) and Rockwell Software(R) product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.