Under supervision of the Director of Enterprise Facilities Services, this position will perform enterprise facility projects including: Facility planning, design & construction, site services, maintain & design of electrical backup systems for call centers and Data Center, and AV Systems. This also includes oversight of facility design and construction specifications standards for PTL and is responsible for ensuring facility Corporate standards are followed.
This position will also administer corporate programs for all PTL locations nationwide including: Truck wash systems, lighting refurbish program, janitorial services, roofing, fuel projects, PTL signage and AV standards as designated and other programs which we continue to evolve.
- Execute Facilities Corporate initiatives and programs (e.g., Lighting, HVAC, janitorial, roofing, Truck Wash and others as directed). Ensure consistent service, utility, quality, and cost effectiveness for all programs.
- Supervision of contractors, project administration and budgeting for facilities maintenance projects under $50,000. Expected results would be that Projects are completed on time, within budget and in compliance with Penske standards
- Assist with the evaluation, development and implementation of an enterprise level facilities/information management system and database.
- Maintain design, construction and facility standards for all PTL sites - Ensure consistent look, utility, quality, and cost effectiveness of PTL facilities.
- Assist with special projects in GH and field as required to support Corporate initiatives.
- College Degree Required, Concentration in Architecture, Engineering, or related field preferred
- Professional registration as Registered Architect, Professional Engineer Certification ("PE") and/or LEED AP is preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in Facilities Management and Project Engineering, including a complete understanding of: Plumbing, Electrical, Mechanical and Structural Systems.
- 5 years of leadership experience and/or proven progression of obtaining roles of increasing responsibility preferred.
- Proficiency in gathering and analyzing data, developing reports, budgets and controlling spend through the use of Salesforce, Tririga and Excel required.
- Experience with project management, construction management and/or engineering systems required.
- Intermediate level of experience with CADD preferred
- Must be highly organized with the ability to manage numerous projects and initiatives
- Must have experience collaborating and functioning within cross-functional teams.
- Effective Communication including excellent written and verbal skills required
- Must have strategic thinking and process improvement skills.
- Ability to work within cross functional teams required.
- Must be able to think analytically to make recommendations and/or solve problems.
- Ability to operate in a matrix organization including the ability to collaborate with and influence others required.
- Must have strong learning agility.
- Must be customer focused, with a high level of customer centricity and have demonstrated proactive efforts to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions.