Sodexo Schools segment seeks a high energy sales executive for the very competitive North East. The ideal candidate will understand how to build relationships in the complex Schools market and use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business, which link back to Sodexo and our mission of Quality of Life Services.
- Research prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to.
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for Sodexo’s solutions within their organization.
- Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges.
- Increase Sodexo’s sales volume and deal size
Sodexo is searching for a New Business Executive to join our Schools Segment.
This new role will help support the team with business opportunities and new offers.
The New Business Executive is responsible for:
- Developing new and potential accounts within the assigned geographic area.
- Developing and implementing short and long range sales strategies and achieving targeted new sales goals by orchestrating the sales process including prospect identification, execution, proposal development, proposal delivery and contract negotiation.
To be a successful sales executive you will need the following skills:
- Critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Knowledge of contract management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- C-level sales acumen
- Technical & Financial skills
- Investigates and analyses new business opportunities; develops and maintains positive business relationships with potential clients; builds both internal and external networks
- Examines client needs to maximize business and/or solutions for business concerns; performs cost-benefits and needs analysis. Applies all Global Sales Academy/Selling the Sodexo Way behaviors and methods.
- Develops and implements the business plan, budget and forecasts to achieve sales, market share, hit rate and market growth targets to attain overall financial goals
- Leads the development of sales presentations, proposals, and assists in the development of contractual sales documents
- Researches growth strategies and competitor practices and strategies to evaluate and implement new strategies and complies with all CRM requirements
- Responsible for selling profitable new business and generating new revenue growth from the right clients under the right terms for Sodexo. Secures and sustains continued business development opportunities for the Company. Develops business solutions to improve client operations and reduce operating costs based on knowledge of organizational strengths and weaknesses, technological advances, external trends, competitors and customer needs. Upholds Company mission and values in addition to Quality of Life Offers as designated by the Segment.