Sodexo is seeking an experienced Food Services General Manager 6 to oversee all food operations at St. Mary's College located in Moraga, CA Sodexo offers resident dining to over 1,400 students._ Services include we proudly serve Starbucks as well as on campus catering. The Ideal candidate will have a strong passion for food; be detail oriented; have experience managing multi-service venues/locations; working knowledge of Sodexo systems and processes.
** Relocation assistance is offered for this opportunity! **
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous high-volume dining upper management – from large Campus or Hospital environment – either as a General Manager or Operations Manager, prefer previous Sodexo experience.
- Strong financial acumen – budget writing and forecasting.
- Knowledge and passion for sustainable dining and food practices. Food Forward and Food Focused!
- Acumen as a team player and leader of a diverse work force.
- Vision for growing dining program and implementing a strategic plan to merge client’s vision into reality.
- Seeking bilingual candidates – the ability to speak Spanish would be helpful managing this workforce.
The General Manager will become a part of the campus community - we are looking for your excellent relationship skills to really engage the students and faculty. To be involved with what is taking place on campus is essential & key to be successful in this GM role.
Do you have experience managing a High Profile Showcase Account? Do you excel with client relationships and employee engagement? Then this may be the role you have been looking for - APPLY TODAY!
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to an account, may have multiple clients and/or satellite locations.
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Directs all contract services.
- Oversees management/administrative team who are responsible for special functions, cash control and payroll.
- Customer and client satisfaction
- Drives growth
- Financial management