Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourh most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
The IT System Training Documentation Specialist/Trainer will be responsible for the development and delivery of systems process and training materials for both instructor-led or e-learning based training as well as providing support for training administration and coordination activities.
The ideal candidate is someone with strong organizational, analytical, technical writing and system training skills and is able to work on an IT system project in a high-paced environment with different teams.
Design, develop and maintain instructional materials using Workforce Performance Builder application and other tools for Instructor Led and E-learning training (Course Outlines, Courses, Detailed Step by Step Instructions, Instructor Guides, Job Aids, Exercises, User Guides)
* Collaborate with the IT system functional team members, subject matter experts, superusers, business role owners to:
o Develop and update end user training documentation
o Facilitate the review and approval of training documentation
o Setup transactional data for exercise scenarios
* Ensure that training documentation meets set quality standards
* Train and provide support to other users of the Workforce Performance Builder application
* Conduct end user system training, train the trainer and provide support to other trainers
* Assist with administrative and coordination activities, as needed, to support training content management and end user training delivery.
o Coordinate training logistics
o Schedule training classes
o Collaborate with security team to confirm training requirements
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 5+ years' experience developing IT system training documentation and delivering end user training
- Working knowledge of SAP system functionalities
- Experience with Workforce Performance Builder an asset
- Experience in using any other 3rd party training tools
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail a must
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to travel