Henry Schein One delivers connected dental software and services, combined with expert business coaching, to help practices improve every aspect of practice management and grow profits. Our platform for integrated applications lets dental technology connect, share data and automate more tasks, creating a new digital workflow that helps teams work smarter and more efficiently. Our advanced integration improves each stage of the patient experience - from first contact and scheduling, to delivery of treatment and recurring care. Henry Schein One unifies market-leading software, web tools, support and patient services into the one platform that is a standard for connecting all practice dental technology.
Job to be based in Seattle, WA, but the job may be considered to work from our American Fork, UT location if found to be acceptable to the business.
This position is responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating individuals across multiple teams. Achieve a high level of performance and quality in the delivery of projects with moderate to high complexity that provide exceptional business value. Typically manage several concurrent and highly visible projects in a fast-paced environment across multiple teams.
- Define and manage project scope, schedule, resources, dependencies and constraints while focusing on regular and timely delivery of milestones
- Assign, track, and follow-up on various tasks while holding individuals accountable to commitments on projects of moderate to high complexity
- Organize and lead project status meetings across several concurrent projects while keeping stakeholders regularly updated by preparing and distributing progress reports
- Resolve obstacles by creating the appropriate modifications to the project plan to minimize risks and issues
- Perform delivery planning and execution for assigned projects by leveraging key individuals across multiple teams
- Leverage resources and tools across multiple teams to improve capacity and efficiency for project completion
- Support the project sponsor in managing expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance
- Define and manage a well-defined project management process, communication channels and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices across multiple teams
- Promote empowerment of the project team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project, making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality
- Leverage organizational resources across multiple teams to assist personnel management in conflict resolution
- Mentor more junior project managers by leading, influencing, and teaching with a basic ability to explain difficult concepts and best practices in written and verbal forms
- Attend all meetings necessary for the seamless delivery of the projects
Typically 5 to 7 or more years of increasing responsibility in terms of any applicable professional experience.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline. Master's degree or global equivalent a plus. May hold one or more industry certifications; professional certification may be required to advance.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Advanced understanding of multiple project management methodologies
Advanced ability to blend multiple project management methodologies into a seamless process
Advanced understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle or Information Technology
Advanced knowledge of conflict resolution techniques
Advanced ability to manage large, complex projects in a high-tech enterprise level environment with multi-function teams
Advanced ability to manage large multi-function groups
Advanced level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
Advanced understanding of the business domain and needs to facilitate project plans that align with business priorities
- Ability to keep skills current with changing industry demands as identified by the department training site
Travel typically 25% to 50%
FULL TIME BENEFITS AVAILALBE:
Earn generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
Earn 7 Paid holidays
Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
401K with competitive company match
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, AD&D
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: (please click on the apply button below) .
CC:(see application details)00.2815.0767
Job Field: Administrative