Responsible for selling high-tech dental equipment; specifically CAD-CAM products and additional high-tech equipment as specified along with related financing. Key performance elements include: sales volume, sales growth rates, gross margin attainment, high quality-efficient installations, support to local centers and customer satisfaction (both internal and external customers).
- Perform high-tech equipment selling function to prospective customers while delivering a unique and superior customer experience with regard to purchasing and financing dental equipment and achieving high gross margins.
- Achieve annual sales goals as established by Director of CAD CAM & Digital Restorations (or assigned manager).
- Understand and effectively promote company-wide preferred customer program - Privileges and all CAD-CAM high-tech offerings along with standard equipment and financing offerings.
- Work with RMs to coordinate CAD-CAM nights or other similar events.
- Understand installation requirements and work with National Design Team to ensure compliance in order to oversee the preparation process of customer sites with contractors and HSD designated CIT.
- Complete Equipment Order Agreements including customer signatures and document all pertinent project details.
- Communicate and execute company terms of sale. This includes responsibility for collection of deposits, customer signatures, balances due (or final financing documents) on or before delivery. Also must offer and attempt to sell Henry Schein Financial Services on every proposal.
- Attend equipment installations (minimally make contact with customer on day of installation), communicate with customer on installation progress, ensure all follow up work I done on a timely basis and to customer's satisfaction.
- Review proper use and care of equipment with customers (may assign to CIT) and co-travel with FSCs to create new leads and 'train' FSCs on prospecting.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
Advanced intermediate level professional; knowledge within own discipline and developing basic knowledge of organization, processes and customers. Good judgment, sound analytical ability, evaluation, originality and ingenuity required to perform tasks. Frequently apply the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of a particular field. Apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of routine and non-routine issues.
Work on problems of moderate scope and impact where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Analyze possible solutions using standard procedures to solve a range of straightforward problems; may recommend solutions to business challenges. Demonstrate good judgment within defined procedures and practices for obtaining solutions. Build productive internal/external working relationships.
Receive a moderate level of instruction on day-to-day work and general instruction on new projects or assignments. Assignments can be broad in nature.
Typically 3 to 5 or more years of increasing responsibility in terms of any applicable professional experience.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Good understanding of industry practices
- Proficient with tools, systems, and procedures
- Basic planning/organizational skills and techniques
- Good decision making, analysis and problem solving skills with ability to multi-task
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation and public speaking skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic conflict resolution skills
- Developing professional credibility
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- At least 3 years of prior sales-related experience required.
- Desired skills include: sales knowledge, attention to detail and project management skills, knowledge of dental software applications, and understanding of clinical and restorative dentistry.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Typically, to advance to a new job level, TSMs must demonstrate professional behavior and should consistently be at the high-end of meets expectations or consistently exceed expectations.
TRAVEL / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Travel typically less than 10%. Office environment. No special physical demands required.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: (please click on the apply button below)
Job Field: Equipment Support