CarMax, the way your career should be!
CarMax has been named a Top Workplace for 2019 by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution!
Provide an iconic customer experience
Ensuring todays customers can buy the vehicles they want in a way that suits them means offering support during every step of the journey. You will be the vital link between a customers at-home and in-store CarMax experience, providing a simple and seamless process. Responding to sales leads and customer inquiries, you will drive traffic to CarMax stores to ensure each customer finds the right vehicle for them. Weve become the nations largest retailer of used cars due to our honesty and transparency, and those same traits will help you succeed too.
What you will do Essential responsibilities
- Connect with customers online and over the phone to find out what they want and need from their next car purchase
- Use your knowledge of the CarMax inventory to guide customers towards vehicles that meet their needs
- Ensure a seamless transition from online to in-store purchasing to provide an unrivaled customer experience
- Mentor others as your skillset expands
- Learn and succeed as part of a team
This is a high-energy sales environment where you will work as a team to meet goals. Well give you everything you need to be the best you can be. You will handle a wide range of customer interactions and make sure everything goes smoothly, so the ability to quickly build rapport with people and understand their needs is essential. We work and learn as a team and the prospects are bright for sales professionals who aspire to become mentors, managers and business leaders.
Qualifications and requirements
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required
- Sales and customer service experience, in an area such as retail, is preferred
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Good listening skills and a strong customer focus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
CarMax disrupted the auto industry by delivering the honest, transparent and high-integrity experience customers want and deserve. This innovative thinking around the way cars are bought and sold has helped us become the nations largest retailer of used cars, with over 200 locations nationwide.
Our amazing team of more than 25,000 associates work together to deliver iconic customer experiences. Along the way, we help every associate grow their career and achieve their best, at work and in their community. We are recognized for our commitment to training and diversity and are one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For.
CarMax is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application .
If you have technical problems when submitting your application, please contact us by phone (888) 922-7629 ext. 3888