Sodexo Senior Living is seeking a full time Registered Dietitian II for a Clinical Dietitian position at ManorCare Lancaster; a 160-bed skilled nursing facility in Lancaster, PA.
Reporting to the Dining Services General Manager, this Registered Dietitian will:
- Manage the nutrition care process for the SNF residents and rehabilitation patients.
- Be a Registered Dietitian
- Participate in Quality Improvement projects.
- Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards.
- Represent the Food & Nutrition Department as a liaison with the medical and nursing staff.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with seniors to make every day a better day for our clients and residents.
Responsible for providing direct comprehensive nutrition services
-Directs nutrition care of special needs population to ensure nutrition needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..