Sodexo is seeking a Retail Manager 3 for Tampa General Hospital located in Tampa, Florida. The selected candidate will join our Healthcare Food Service team at this 1,100-bed Specialty Teaching Hospital and Level 1 Trama Center located in downtown Tampa, FL. Tampa General has been nationally ranked by US News and is the number 2 overall hospital in Florida.
"We put patients first in all we do" is the mission statement of TGH and delivering both world class care and service is the goal of every member of the Tampa General team. The Sodexo team at Tampa General is fully committed to leading the drive to deliver a world class dining experience to patients, visitors, and fellow team members. In order to join this team, you must be passionate about making every day a better day for our patients and have the drive to deliver food and service that is nothing short of world class.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Retail Management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced food service manager we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will manage:
- frontline staff;
- cash handing process;
- department HACCP and safety programs for regulatory compliance;
- frontline training programs;
- opening and closing the operation; and
- daily operation standards.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Proven client relationship skills
- high volume food service retail experience
- Successful customer service skills
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo’s unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly and supervisory food service workers, as well as other managers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers, supervisors & managers.