Sodexo is seeking an experienced Environmental Services / Custodial Manager 2 for Baptist Hospital - Pensacola located in Pensacola, FL.
The facility is licensed for 254 total beds.
Baptist Hospital in Pensacola Florida is a long term client where we manage:
- Environmental Services/ Housekeeping
- Facilities and Maintenance Services
- Patient Transport Services
- Waste Management
- Food and Nutrition Services
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 125,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 9,000 client sites and more than 15 million customers a day in North America. We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Our Sodexo Health Care Environmental Services/Housekeeping teams work to direct housekeeping operations at health care client locations, partnering with them to deliver innovative solutions. These teams also have responsibility for driving client satisfaction by providing stellar customer service via effective communication with all levels of hospital staff, as well as follow-through with action items that impact both client and patient satisfaction. At Sodexo Health Care, patients are the heart of everything we do. Our ability to create a clean, healthy and comfortable environment for hospitals is key to the full patient experience.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- has experience leading, training and managing a team and is a leader who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in service and the technical execution of a health care housekeeping system;
- has customer service and/or guest satisfaction in a healthcare environment is preferred
- possesses strong leadership skills and has the ability to work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- has experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines;
- is results and safety driven
- is proficient with computers and other technology;
- is bi-lingual with proficiency to communicate in the predominant native language of his or her team (preferred).
- Has the ability to work an evenng shift (approximately 2:30-11PM) with a weekend and holiday rotation.
- Responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction scores
- Provides a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff and works closely with the Infectious Control department
- Works with the Environment of Care Committee and Infection Prevention Director
- Effectively manages the Unit Operating System
- Supports a diverse and inclusive workforce
It is the policy of our client, that employees are prohibited from using any nicotine containing products. The successful applicant will be required to submit to drug and nicotine tests.
Sodexo offers a competitive salary, paid training, extensive education and continuous learning opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package designed with work-life balance in mind that includes 3 weeks of vacation during the first year of employment.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Environmental Service/Housekeeping positions in Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for ES/Housekeeping jobs.
Click here to learn more about our benefits:
Click here to learn more about Sodexo EVS and join our Talent Community:
Provides management oversight for Environmental Services non-exempt level staff (client and/or Sodexo employees) in the delivery of Sodexo Environmental Service Programs. Ensures Sodexo Operating Standards for Environmental Service are in place as required to consistently meet all company, client, and regulatory requirements. Responsible for non-exempt work force planning through effective scheduling, development of daily work flow assignments, training and development, and monitoring for compliance to the plan.
-Establishes a safe work environment for clients, customers and staff by ensuring equipment safety and compliance with Sodexo safety and loss prevention programs and by providing safety-related training and equipment inventory maintenance.
-Provide leadership and direction to non-exempt employees
-Coordinate/conduct employee training
-Administer Human Resource processes (hiring, performance reviews, constructive counseling, prepare work schedules, payroll, etc.)
-Interact with outside vendors
-Ensure Sodexo Operating Standards for Environmental Service are in place and consistently met.
-Develop/implement action plans for improvement in compliance with Sodexo Operating Standards as identified.
-Reviews and maintains assigned areas of the Sodexo/Client budget commitments