Henry Schein One delivers connected dental software and services, combined with expert business coaching, to help practices improve every aspect of practice management and grow profits. Our platform for integrated applications lets dental technology connect, share data and automate more tasks, creating a new digital workflow that helps teams work smarter and more efficiently. Our advanced integration improves each stage of the patient experience - from first contact and scheduling, to delivery of treatment and recurring care. Henry Schein One unifies market-leading software, web tools, support and patient services into the one platform that is a standard for connecting all practice dental technology.
This position is responsible for realizing sales quotas in assigned districts on designated Henry Schein One products and services both in terms of total sales, leads, and partner solution providers. Manage expenses to budget. Manage, lead and hold field TSMs accountable for their performance, including the development of positive relationships in assigned territory and achievement of sales.
The primary objective of this individual will be to support and lead a district consisting of multiple zones/regions to grow the overall sales of Henry Schein One products and services; as well as drive strategic initiatives. Monitor, maintain, and follow up on sales activity and opportunity for Henry Schein One as directed by the Henry Schein One team, primarily larger opportunities that are in their district. Executes strategic plans for new sales opportunities to grow market share in designated areas as well as coach their Field TSMs to do the same. Expected to spend meaningful time in the field developing effective training and education platforms as well as co-traveling with Field TSMs. Develop strategies to support Henry Schein One event attendance in their district. Responsible for educating the TSMs in their area on any existing Henry Schein One products in detail about the service(s), pricing, temporary and ongoing promotions, etc.; while guiding and developing their TSMs to perform under the same expectations. Expected to be in regular and consistent communication with the ZGMs, RMs, and TSMs in their area. May be called upon to lead other special projects as well, as assigned by Henry Schein One Leadership.
- Provide leadership for all team members within the District by working with TSMs in the field up to 3 days per week to attain training objectives, drive strategic initiatives, and field activity goals for the district
- Communicates with Henry Schein One Sales Manager to initiate, track, and monitor strategic sales objectives and campaigns
- Coach TSMs to improve sales effectiveness, including selling skills, territory management and relationship development with Henry Schein One sales contacts and partners
- Communicate regularly with HSD RMs on assigned TSM performance and develop plans to improve performance of related territory
- Communicates with Henry Schein One Sales leadership and partners to assist in lead development, sales activity, and follow up
- Attend assigned dental events (BDMs, tradeshows, customer meetings, NSM, etc) within district assignment with purpose to train, coach, and push targeted sales results
- Other assignments as given by sales leadership
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including World Wide Business Standards.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
- Accepting and performing on assigned projects
- Attend Corporate, national exclusive and regional meetings as required to assist in communicating and training EPS in attendance
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
Typically 10 or more years of increasing responsibility and complexity in terms of any applicable professional experience; 1 or more years of management experience.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline. Master's degree or global equivalent a plus.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Strong management and leadership skills and ability to attract, retain, motivate, develop and mentor team members for high performance
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to resolve disputes effectively
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Excellent independent decision making, analysis and problem solving skills
- Understand and act on financial information that contributes to business profitability
- Ability to plan and manage successful projects; understand available resources, develop timeline, budget, assign tasks and areas of responsibility
- Lead team(s) to achieve company goals in creative and effective ways
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and techniques
- Communicate effectively with senior management
- Good negotiating skills and ability to effectively manage outsourced relationships
- Ability to influence, build relationships, understand organizational complexities and manage conflict
- Broad professional and managerial skills with a good understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures
- Ability to lead virtual teams
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Enthusiastic and energetic;
- Strong people skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Dental knowledge preferred;
- Results oriented;
- Planning and communication skills;
- Management skills;
- Sales coaching skills;
- Adaptable to change;
- Selling skills
TRAVEL / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Travel typically less than 10%. Office environment. No special physical demands required.
Full-Time Benefits Available:
- Earn generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Earn 7 Paid holidays
- Get evenings and weekends off!
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with competitive company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, AD&D
- Lunch delivered daily from local restaurants for purchase
- Onsite gym with personal trainer options
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: (please click on the apply button below)
CC:(see application details)00.2815.0767
Job Field: Sales/Telesales