Sodexo Healthcare is seeking an Infection Prevention subject matter expert to lead our Infection Prevention Clinical Program. This position can be located anywhere in the US that is within 50 miles of a major airport, although preference will be given to Washington DC area or east coast candidates. This full-time position will require up to 50% travel, offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, the opportunity to work from home, and opportunity to make an immediate impact to the business and our clients.
As an Infection Prevention Specialist with Sodexo Healthcare you will be Sodexo’s Infection Prevention expert and will lead efforts to create value for our clients through utilization of systems and tools that will reduce healthcare associated infections. You will work in collaboration with the healthcare and operations business segments to provide infection prevention clinical guidance and data monitoring to support to new and current clients.
Other specific responsibilities include:
- Provide data gathering/monitoring/reporting to support our infection control / environmental services business. Generates reports, identifies trends.
- Clinical lead for the development of and implementation of infection prevention programs.
- Design and/or adapt innovative Infection Prevention tools, products and processes.
- Keep updated on new trends or changes in infection prevention and control.
- Support identification and development of new innovations and technologies in the area of infection prevention to drive across all segments in support of global strategies
- Partner with clients to implement best practices to fight healthcare associated infections.
- Lead and execute publication plan for Sodexo related Infection Prevention studies and programs.
- Serve as the lead in developing and executing scientific advisory board focused on infection prevention.
- Demonstrate the use and application of our services in customer facilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position will:
- Serve to reduce healthcare acquired infections at client sites.
- Improve Sodexo’s share of Environmental Services business in the marketplace.
- Align with Global SSF on best practices and develop strategies to adapt improvements in the region leading to a direct impact on the unit profitability.
- Serves as the clinical expert to sales executives and operation team leaders.
- Assist with deployment of services to existing or new client sites.
Our ideal candidate possesses:
- Three years of acute care hospital infection prevention experience
- Registered Nurse
- CIC (Certified Infection Control)
- Excellent independent work skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent people skills and strong computer literacy
- Excellent analytical skills
This position requires up to 50% travel to provide commercial support, attend internal business reviews or attend industry conferences.
- Identifies new innovation and technologies in the area of Infection Prevention to drive across all Segments in support of Global Strategies
- Utilizes specialized knowledge to drive the development of innovative technical solutions and systems to enhance existing Infection Prevention Services to create accelerated growth in region as requested by the Market Segments
- Manages the deployment of Infection Prevention offers to Soft Services Framework (SSF) technical specialists in region
- Serves as on the NORAM Infection Prevention Specialist
- Maximize relationships with 3rd party organizations to enhance Sodexo positioning by bringing leading edge technologies to market
- Educate the Subject Matter Experts on all new innovations being brought to the market