Title: Bilingual Client Service Supervisor
Job Category: Administrative / Clerical
Line of Business: HomeCare Services
About this Career Opportunity:
- Understanding and ensuring adherence to the agreed plan of care for each client in your caseload.
- Partnering and communicating with all members of the clients circle of care which may include family members, assigned Power of Attorney/spokesperson, community partners and related agencies.
- Monitoring and escalating changes in your clients plan of care, services or condition.
- Conducting home visits and safety checks.
- Ensuring proper documentation and record-keeping for agency payers.
- Recruitment, screening and selection of direct care staff based on Agency and external referrals.
- Determining schedules and adequate staffing and processing completed visits for payment.
- Providing consultation and training to Direct Care Staff to ensure quality care and service Monitoring staff, identifying problem situations, and assisting in problem solving for optimum outcomes.
- Evaluating job performance of staff and providing performance reviews, corrective action, or other disciplinary/performance appraisals and counseling.
- Prior experience delivering services to the elderly, disabled, or developmentally disabled preferred.
- Ability to make decisions quickly, and manage confidential information.
- Associate's Degree in Business, Nursing, Social Services, or related field of study preferred.
- 1- 2 years in a supervisory role preferred.
- 2+ years of community service, client service or staffing experience.
- 2+ years of general office and computer experience.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Solid experience working with the public, presenting a friendly, professional appearance while interacting with people.
- Ability to travel frequently within designated region or other locations as required.
Fluent in English and Vietnamese.
ResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
About Our Company
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Bilingual Client Service Supervisor.
About this Line of Business
As one of the industry's largest providers, HomeCare services offers care for more than 20,000 individuals across the country. We deliver quality, compassionate and highly individualized in-home care and support that helps seniors stay at home - all while maximizing their dignity, privacy and independence. Whether our clients are recovering from illness, injury or surgery, living with a chronic disability or dealing with the natural process of aging, our services are tailored to meet the individual needs of people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities.
HomeCare services include personal care and homemaking programs, professional nursing, geriatric care management, Alzheimer's/dementia care, respite care and other programs, as well as differentiated offerings in home monitoring with Rest Assured(R) Telecare that help reduce hospital visits and keep people in their homes longer.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
6917 EVERGREEN WAY, EVERETT, WA 98203-5149 USA