Henry Schein One delivers connected dental software and services, combined with expert business coaching, to help practices improve every aspect of practice management and grow profits. Our platform for integrated applications lets dental technology connect, share data and automate more tasks, creating a new digital workflow that helps teams work smarter and more efficiently. Our advanced integration improves each stage of the patient experience - from first contact and scheduling, to delivery of treatment and recurring care. Henry Schein One unifies market-leading software, web tools, support and patient services into the one platform that is a standard for connecting all practice dental technology.
This position is responsible for performing moderate programming tasks for the maintenance and enhancement of a new or existing product. Leverage a basic understanding of the business domain and existing frameworks for the success of development projects.
Typically 3 to 5 or more years of increasing responsibility in terms of any applicable professional experience.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Good understanding of industry practices
- Basic planning/organizational skills and techniques
- Good decision making, analysis and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation and public speaking skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic conflict resolution skills
- Developing professional credibility
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The following skills and experience are preferred, but not required:
Good understanding of Object Oriented Principals
Good understanding of design patterns
Basic understanding of architectural patterns
Good understanding of Test Driven Development
Experience with Paired Programming
Experience working on a Scrum Team or similar
Basic understanding of Spring Boot
Good understanding of RESTful webservices
Basic understanding of Python or similar language
Basic ability with MSSQL or similar
Basic understanding of Windows and Linux operating systems
Excellent ability to google
Full-Time Benefits Available:
- Earn generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Earn 7 Paid holidays
- Get evenings and weekends off!
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with competitive company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, AD&D
- Lunch delivered daily from local restaurants for purchase
- Onsite gym with personal trainer options
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: (please click on the apply button below) .
CC:(see application details)00.2815.0767
Job Field: Quality Assurance/Regulatory