Performs a variety of tasks/projects that address the needs of the department. The assignments are related to the academic major and the degree of the Intern. The assignments may include conducting research. As possible, a reasonable balance will be made between the intern's learning goals and the specific assignments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Works with leadership to coordinate efforts and resolve issues.
2. Works with the department prioritizing work assignments and act as a liaison with other departments.
3. Performs a variety of tasks/projects that address the needs of the department.
4. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
QUALIFICATIONS: Currently enrolled as a junior or senior in college
Knowledge of Excel
Good verbal and written communication skills
Good organization and follow up skills
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Job Field: Administrative