Bilingual Senior Account Executive
Account Leadership Los Angeles, California
Position at The Integer Group
The Integer Group is seeking an Bilingual Senior Account Executive for our Los Angeles office. Bilingual written, and spoken, and proven knowledge of Hispanic market a must. Good understanding of and experience of multicultural markets and culture.
Everyone is a shopper. At all hours, day and night. In every imaginable place. So the landscape of what's possible is limitless.
We are curious, inventive and brave. We utilize cultural insights to fuel big ideas that connect with people where they are living, looking and buying, accelerating shoppers toward commerce.
We call this connected creativity, and it places us at the Intersection of Branding and Selling(R).
The Senior Account Executive has day-to-day project management responsibility for all assigned projects and scope of work, and ensures that the agency is meeting all client marketing, budget and timeline needs. Bilingual written, and spoken, and proven knowledge of Hispanic market a must. Good understanding of and experience of multicultural markets and culture.
Has overall responsibility for agency output on assigned initiatives/projects and works hands-on in the development of the highest possible quality in the work product. Further, the Senior Account Executive may have involvement in the supervision and development of subordinates.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
A Bachelor's Degree in related field, plus:
- 4+ years of professional service experience with frequent client contact in a marketing or advertising environment
- Previous management experience preferred
- Bilingual written, and spoken, and proven knowledge of Hispanic market a must.
- Good understanding of and experience of multicultural markets and culture.
- Understanding of integrated marketing mix (advertising, promotion, retail, packaging, digital, media, PR, etc.)
- CX3 exposure a plus
- Excellent professional presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Organized and detail-oriented (must demonstrate attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks/projects)
- Positive attitude toward the role, department, agency and its clients
- Positive, professional team player who takes ownership of tasks and who seeks and accepts other responsibilities
- Ability to work under tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a nimble, fast-paced, start-up-like business is beneficial
- Participates in agency training
- Flexibility to work extra hours with little or no advance notification
- Ability to travel as needed
Intrigued? Apply at integer.com/careers today!
About The Integer Group (R)
The Integer Group(R) is the world's leading commerce agency, relentlessly focused on delivering Great Work That Works. We believe in creativity that is fueled by data, informed by culture, and delivered to the touchpoints that create connections and ultimately drive transaction. Through shopper marketing, retail strategy & design, eCommerce, integrated branding, and Commerce Connections Media, we accelerate conversion and build a brand's lifetime bond with its consumers. It's what we call living at the Intersection of Branding and Selling(R). A key member of Omnicom Group Inc., The Integer Group has more than 1,100 associates in 25 offices across the globe, including locations in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, and North and South America. The Integer Group's clients include AT&T, FedEx, Mars/Wrigley, Michelin, Nestl, P&G, PepsiCo, Starbucks and more.