Title: Caregiver/Home Health Aide - Bilingual
Job Category: Caregiver
Line of Business: HomeCare Services
About this Career Opportunity:
- Join a team of passionate and caring people who make a difference in people's lives. We are now hiring for Caregivers to provide kindly care to those with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Our Caregivers are the STARS of our organization who provide caregiving to the people we support in their homes as opposed to assisted living facilities
- Provide various personal caregiving services in accordance with an established plan of direct care. Provide for the personal needs and comfort of people in their own homes.
- Assist patients with activities of daily living including bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting
- Preparing meals and special diets
- Performing general housekeeping activities
- Provide transportation assistance to and from activities
- Provide compassionate companionship to patients
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to communicate both verbal and written.
- Capable of working responsibly with confidential information.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Ability to work in a home-like setting.
ResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
About Our Company
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide - Bilingual.
About this Line of Business
As one of the industry's largest providers, HomeCare services offers care for more than 20,000 individuals across the country. We deliver quality, compassionate and highly individualized in-home care and support that helps seniors stay at home - all while maximizing their dignity, privacy and independence. Whether our clients are recovering from illness, injury or surgery, living with a chronic disability or dealing with the natural process of aging, our services are tailored to meet the individual needs of people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities.
HomeCare services include personal care and homemaking programs, professional nursing, geriatric care management, Alzheimer's/dementia care, respite care and other programs, as well as differentiated offerings in home monitoring with Rest Assured(R) Telecare that help reduce hospital visits and keep people in their homes longer.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
2296 Henderson Mill Rd NE Ste 202, Atlanta, GA 30345-2739 USA
How our Caregivers make a difference in people's lives: