Position requires working in a sales team and goal oriented
work environment with commitment to meeting company monthly and quarterly
objectives. Oversee and grow new and
existing international sales in assigned geographic locations for international
accounts, including but not limited to the following essential
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Coordinate international orders and shipping processes to ensure accuracy and timely delivery of all orders with international dealers and doctors
- Process required export documentation for all orders
- Follow up on payments to ensure orders are released within defined standards.
- Contribute to reducing backorder percentage by suggesting alternative products for backordered or out of stock situations
Communication / Customer Relations
- Acknowledge and enter all new orders within 24 hours of receipt
- Communicate with distributors to acknowledge orders, resolve, answer questions and meet shipping deadlines established
- Answer and process incoming sales calls and orders from international distributors and export customers.
- Coordinate payment and delivery information with customers and internal departments (i.e., finance, distribution).
- Perform follow up calls/ issue email to customers in reference to order processing, pricing, new products, promotions, back order status
- Develop customer relationships with existing as well as new customers
- Use sales order building techniques such as up-selling, cross-selling and suggesting add-ons with each distributor order based on the promotions being offered for that quarter.
- Review customer history for products not being purchased to encourage adding to line
- Follow up with customers on quarterly and flash promotions within offer deadline
Responsibilities to Manager
- Notify Manager of all customer marketing requests and potential regulatory needs (customer need for registration documentation, CFGs, etc.)
- Coordinate promotions with assigned international distributors (with prior approval from the Manager)
- Obtain approval for all special pricing from the Manager
- Complete all tasks assigned by supervisor in a timely manner
- Timely communicate customer and product complaints to Manager and notify customers of complaint receipt and process.
Special Project as Assigned - including but not limited to:
- Develop reports and schedules as requested by management
- Minor travel as needed for tradeshows
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
Bachelor's degree or 3+ years' related work experience international export sales, sales, customer service or orthodontic practice experience.
- Track record of success working a sales/customer service goal-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven success in developing and retaining relationships with customers
- Knowledge/experience in medical or dental supplies, and/or wholesale distribution and/or import and export a plus
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong ability to self manage and work independently
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Order Entry systems
- 2nd Language proficiency (both verbal and written) preferred
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: (please click on the apply button below).
Job Field: Customer Service/Support