Receives telephone calls from external and internal customers. Answers inquiries on various issues, including repair status, pricing issues, billings, technical questions, etc. Interacts with other HSI TSM's to assist the customers in resolving their issues.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Makes outgoing repair estimate telephone calls, as well as receives telephone calls from customers to answer inquires on various issues, including repair orders, bills and shipments. Issues call tags, pick-ups and traces customer repair order shipments.
- Interacts with other TSM's to inquire about repair estimates and when necessary transfers customer calls inquiring about such estimates.
- Interacts with equipment manufacturers and vendors regarding repair inquiries, such as requesting status on repairs, billing and shipments.
- Calculates retail costs of repairs after itemized faxed estimates are received from manufacturers and vendors.
- Updates computer system with repair/estimate information, as well as approval or decline of such estimates.
- Contacts manufacturers for warranty and product information.
- Creates repair orders for incoming equipment that will be repaired.
- Responsible for following all ISO procedures.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
One year call center, customer service experience, or comparable experience required.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Excellent telephone etiquette, ability to answer a high volume of calls, effective dispute resolution. Ability to learn applicable computer systems.
High school diploma or the equivalent required
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Job Field: Customer Service/Support