Bilingual Senior Art Director
Creative Dallas, Texas
Position at The Integer Group
The Integer Group is seeking an Bilingual Senior Art Director for our Dallas office. Bilingual written, and spoken, and proven knowledge of Hispanic market a must. Good understanding of and experience of multicultural markets and culture.
Everyone is a shopper. At all hours, day and night. In every imaginable place. So the landscape of what's possible is limitless.
We are curious, inventive and brave. We utilize cultural insights to fuel big ideas that connect with people where they are living, looking and buying, accelerating shoppers toward commerce.
We call this connected creativity, and it places us at the Intersection of Branding and Selling(R).
JOB SUMMARY: We're looking for a Senior Art Director with an arsenal of skills. One who can transform cultural insights into arresting designs. And in the process, find a way to totally disrupt the playing field. Because it's no longer simply about making ads. You have to move people with powerful connections that sell.
Bilingual written, and spoken, and proven knowledge of Hispanic market a must. Good understanding of and experience of multicultural markets and culture.
Of course, you'll need an eye for detail, a strong visual aesthetic and the ability to shape inspiring visuals that reflect everyday life. You should also demonstrate a range of design skills that produce compelling work across all types of media, as well as an understanding of how to influence a shopper using non-traditional and digital media. Videos and print are elementary. But augmented reality experiences and AI chatbots that guide a shopper toward a purchase? Now we're talking.
Our Senior Art Directors take the lead on whatever projects come their way. Less senior members look up to them for inspiration and guidance in developing better design skills of their own. An effective senior art director stays on track with the latest trends and insights in order to bring that knowledge back to the group. They're also skilled at presenting ideas to other team members and clients. In fact, they have a knack for getting along with others, including photographers, talent and account shareholders. Nothing gets through their thick skins - they use criticism as the grit that polishes their designs into pearls. And, yes, they can thread a campaign across multiple platforms without spilling a drop of coffee.
In other words, our ideal candidate will be someone who knows when to play by the rules. And when to throw them all out and call down the lightning.
Did we mention the free snacks? You'll never art direct on an empty stomach again. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Lends support and guidance to subordinate team members
- Able to concept overarching "big ideas" based on communication strategies and brief
- Provides design elements for all channels, including but not limited to advertising, digital, in-store experiences and social media
- Concepts, produces and supervises high-quality, creative work
- Collaborates with agency colleagues
- Meets deadlines and manages time on projects
- Able to work on multiple jobs concurrently
- Accepts constructive criticism and applies feedback
- 4+ years of diverse agency experience
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Design or related field preferred
- Bilingual written, and spoken, and proven knowledge of Hispanic market a must.
- Good understanding of and experience of multicultural markets and culture.
- Strong strategic, creative and conceptual abilities as demonstrated by outstanding portfolio
- Proficiency in relevant graphic design software
- Good communication and organization skills
- Able to analyze visual content of creative materials while maintaining the overall client vision
About The Integer Group (R)
The Integer Group(R) is the world's leading commerce agency, relentlessly focused on delivering Great Work That Works. We believe in creativity that is fueled by data, informed by culture, and delivered to the touchpoints that create connections and ultimately drive transaction. Through shopper marketing, retail strategy & design, eCommerce, integrated branding, and Commerce Connections Media, we accelerate conversion and build a brand's lifetime bond with its consumers. It's what we call living at the Intersection of Branding and Selling(R). A key member of Omnicom Group Inc., The Integer Group has more than 1,100 associates in 25 offices across the globe, including locations in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, and North and South America. The Integer Group's clients include AT&T, FedEx, Mars/Wrigley, Michelin, Nestl, P&G, PepsiCo, Starbucks and more.