The Implementation Specialist - Level 2 is responsible for the implementation of mid-market customers that are transitioning their business to Henry Schein including developing and customizing project plans. This position is responsible for the planning, scheduling and coordinating of the numerous tasks associated with the implementation of a mid-market account, typically in excess of $200K and generally having between 20 and 100 sites, and ensuring that tasks related to the onboarding of these customers are completed within established time frames. This person is also responsible for customers or groups of customers that are onboarded to projects that have previously been implemented. Performing a large number of tasks associated with transitioning business to the organization in an organized, efficient and successful manner that will provide the quality and consistent level of service that our customers deserve.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. IMPLEMENTATION POINT OF CONTACT - MID-MARKET AND ONGOING ADD-ON ACCOUNT IMPLEMENTATIONS. Coordinate implementation efforts and work with internal departments to obtain and provide relevant information on the project implementation. Internal departments, may include, but not limited to HCS Sales, HCS Operations, Medical Sales, Contracts, GPO Enrollment, Verifications, Credit, Purchasing, Inventory Management, Marketing, Distribution, Transportation, Supply Chain Technology, eCommerce, and others that may be required to facilitate a successful transition for larger mid-market customers. Handle the implementation of additional account onboarding for projects that have been previously implemented but are not adding additional sites or locations. Delegate required project assignments to these departments and follow up to ensure they have been completed in a timely manner. Work to ensure regular flow of communication on current and ongoing projects as well as overall processes.
2. CHECKLISTS, PROJECT PLANS, AND PROCEDURES. Develop and customize checklists for each action and step that needs to be taken in order to accomplish the goals of the project implementation. These may include the project implementation plan, project questionnaire and onboarding roster.
3. MASTER CUSTOMER ROSTER. Prepare and generate a master customer roster list for each implementation to share with functional leads and other internal departments to indicate customer site details such as practice names, physician's names, customer contact names, addresses, telephone and fax numbers, customer status, current territory assignments and other information as requested. Provides updated versions of master customer rosters to internal teams as changes occur. Ensure territory assignments are in place prior to "go live" date.
4. ACCOUNT SET UP AND VERIFICATION. Set up bill to and ship to accounts according to the specifications provided by the HCS Sales Team and based upon the GPO roster. Communicate and work with the Verifications Department to ensure physician's license, DEA numbers, state specific licenses or required documents are on file for each facility prior to established time frames to avoid holding orders for pending information. Work with GPO Enrollment to ensure that customer accounts are linked to the appropriate sales plan prior to "go live" and communicate relevant issues with GPO Enrollment.
5. PROJECT STATUS. Conduct regular calls and/or provide project status updates for the functional leads, Healthcare Services Sales and Medical Sales team to ensure that any problems are quickly identified and resolved and to ensure that tasks are completed in a timely manner. Set milestones or objectives for each functional area and track progress until completion. Report to the team on the deliverable status and monitor any variances or outstanding issues. Obtain and maintain from both internal and external sources the documentation required for the successful project implementation. Ensure that the documentation is shared with those departments and functional leads that need to know in order to successfully complete their project tasks.
6. SCRUBS/MERGE-PURGE. Reviews lists of customers or potential customers containing practice names, physician's names, addresses and telephone numbers to determine if facilities on the lists are current customers or if they should be set up as new accounts in the system.
7. WEB REGISTRATION. Manage the web registration process and/or issues regarding user ids and passwords for new up-market and mid-market customers that are being onboarded. Ensure that information regarding users, approvers, etc., has been obtained from the customer and that all those needing visibility have visibility.
8. DASHBOARD. Track and update the status of projects in the departmental dashboard and ensure that tasks are completed on time. Ensure that all projects and tasks are appropriately loaded to the dashboard so that management can see level of completion and time required for completion.
9. LOADS. Loads product history for specific locations to streamline and simplify the ordering process on the website. Load customer shopping lists to also increase ease of ordering for customers.
10. TRAINING. Train new employees on implementation tasks or new programs via a WebEx or through screen sharing.
11. REPORTING. Respond to requests for reporting and run reporting required for implementations or scrubs.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including World Wide Business Standards.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
- Other duties as may be assigned
Two years call center, customer service, distribution, or comparable internal experience required preferred. External equivalent experience may be considered.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Must have experience in handling multiple projects simultaneously while communicating status and progress effectively.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively work with all levels of an organization
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Proficiency in Windows, Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to quickly learn new or relevant systems or computer programs.
- Product knowledge beneficial.
- Comprehensive understanding of medical supply distribution and company policies and procedures.
This position will be working in an office environment, utilizing typical office equipment. Minimal travel may be required, depending on project assignments.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Job Field: Sales/Telesales