Inside Sales - Technical - Spanish
VEGA Americas manufactures, distributes, and services process instrumentation to measure level, density, weight, and pressure. Our products have been making industrial processes safer and more efficient for over 60 years.
As an employee, you'll find VEGA Americas commits itself to the highest quality standards and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, vendors, and shareholders. Don't take it from us alone, VEGA was awarded 2018's Top Workplace, Midsize Company Division through the Cincinnati Enquirer's Top Workplace survey.
What you'll do:
- Receive and respond to phone, email and web-based inquiries regarding technical data, price, application, etc.
- Evaluate customer application information and recommend equipment in alignment with customer-defined performance, delivery, and price parameters.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions and making recommendations to management.
- Possess basic understanding of VEGA Terms and Conditions to negotiate and assess significance of customer requests.
- Request feedback on order/delivery process and success of instrument in the application.
- Experience in project administration duties, including but not limited to metrics preparation, project documentation, and providing various contract-based assistance and support to internal and external customers
- Basic understanding of math functions, including discount calculation and pricing factors
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Very detailed and organized
What you'll need:
- Must be fluent in Spanish.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Engineering, or related field;
- AND 1-3 years of sales and customer service experience.
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
What makes VEGA a great place to work?
VEGA Americas, Inc. provides a competitive salary and a full benefit package with Health, company HSA contribution, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available on day one. Our 401(k) plan can help you reach your financial and retirement goals through flexible investment options and a company match. Other perks include 100% paid parental leave, tuition assistance, a casual dress code, an annual company picnic, holiday luncheon, volunteer opportunities, flex hours, training opportunities, and depending on the job the ability to work from home.
VEGA Americas, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.
This job is available at the following location(s):
VEGA Americas, Inc. is a world class manufacturer committed to the philosophies of total quality and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, vendors, and shareholders. We operate with the highest business ethics and are proud to employ individuals who share these characteristics. We consider each employee to be an integral part of our business and strive to provide an environment that encourages teamwork, creativity, and innovation. We look for resourceful individuals who are eager to accept challenging assignments and want to use their talents to make a difference in what we do every day.
VEGA Americas, Inc. provides a full benefit package with Health, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available date of hire. Our 401(k) plan can help you reach your financial and retirement goals through flexible investment options and matching company funds. The Company's annual bonus plan provides for increased income on a quarterly basis when predetermined company goals are met. Our Flexible Spending program and Supplemental benefits allow you to tailor your benefit plan to meet your individual needs.
We are a Tobacco Free Campus.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D